The Online Summer Course of Portuguese Language and Culture, designed in cooperation with a consortium of Portuguese Universities coordinated by Instituto Camões, will run from the 28th June to the 23rd July 2021.
All those interested in this Course can to the Camões scholarship program, I. P. (www.instituto-camoes.pt)
Teachers: to be published
Course dates: 28th June to 23rd July 2021
Schedule (each class will be open with a minimum of 10 enrolled students and maximum of 15):
Class 1 – Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays from 9 to 11 am (Lisbon time zone)
Class 2 – Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays from 2 to 4 pm (Lisbon time zone)
N.B. Wednesdays are dedicated to cultural modules. The different modules and their respective schedule will be announced on the first day of the course.
Course style: e-learning classes (Synchronous Online Learning and Asynchronous Online Learning)
– Synchronous classes: Google Classroom and Zoom
– Asynchronous learning: Google Classroom, Zoom and Moodle
– Synchronous classes: 32 hours
– Asynchronous learning: 40 hours
Conditions for Application: Level B1 (Please check the Common European Framework of Reference for languages).
– You must possess internet access on your computer;
– Your computer should possess camera and audio/mic so that you can interact with your teacher and with your colleagues;
– You must have software that allows you to read text documents (such as Microsoft Word – Office; Pages – Apple…). If you do not have any of these programs, you can download Writer by LibreOffice or Writer by Apache OpenOffice for free;
– You must have software that allows you to read PDF files. You can download Adobe Acrobat Reader for free;
– You must have software that allows you to watch videos and listen to audio.
Tuition fee: €380